Subhead


Every day a different drink. Not just how to make them, but a detailed review of how they actually taste, photos of the drinks, and stories along the way. Starting from the beginning, The Bartender's Black Book will be our guide, taking us

(and our livers) on a journey from which we may never recover. Cheers!

January 23, 2011

#23: Agent O.

1/2 oz Vodka or Orange Vodka
1/2 oz Orange Liquer
In a mixing glass filled with ice, fill with orange juice, then shake and garnish with an orange.


You have to really like orange to like this drink. Luckily I do, but sadly I did not like this drink. I used the Orange Vodka, and all I could taste was orange. Orange, orange, and more orange.

I'm not really sure what the purpose of this drink is other than to get your alcohol hidden in orange juice. Maybe that makes some people feel better when hanging out at the bar with their friends. Order a Screwdriver instead.

Check out today's featured item.

No comments:

Post a Comment